Aditya Chopra is undoubtedly a profitable filmmaker in Bollywood who is thought for films like Dilwale Dulhaniye Le Jayenge, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Hum Tum. Because the celebrated director-producer turns a yr older, listed here are some lesser-known details about him.
1. The nationwide award profitable director-producer took the nation by storm together with his directorial debut Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. The film achieved a record-breaking success and was blockbuster hit.
2. Aditya was solely 23 years of age when he began engaged on DDLJ.
3. Fondly referred to as Adi, he began working as an assistant director to his father Yash Chopra on the age of 18 years. He assisted his father in films akin to Chandani, Lamhe and Darr.
4. Everyone seems to be conscious he’s fairly an and introvert, its cause will be rooted in the truth that he was recognized with extreme APD (Delinquent Persona Dysfunction) as a toddler. He spent his teenage years recovering from the dysfunction.
5. The director is married to common Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji. He shares his beginning date i.e. 21 with spouse Rani and curiously, they even acquired married on April 21, 2014.
6. Together with path and manufacturing, Adi can also be an adept author and has penned well-known dialogues of his a number of movies akin to “Aisa pehli baar hua satra athra saalon mein” from DDLJ, the long-lasting “Teri Aankhon Ki Namkeen Mastiyaan” from Jab Tak Hai Jaan and “Bande Hain Hum Uske” from Dhoom 3.
7. Aditya shares nice friendship with one other filmmaker Karan Johar. In actual fact, it was Aditya who inspired Karan to take up filmmaking as a career.
8. His favorite books embrace Ayn Rand’s The Fountainhead, Jeffery Archer’s Kane and Abel, and John Grisham’s The Agency. Whereas his most appreciated films are Cinema Paradiso, ET, Goodfellas, Awara, Mughal-E-Azam, Deewar, Kabhi Kabhie, Chupke Chupke and Masoom.