Aryan Khan, the son of Bollywood famous person Shah Rukh Khan, is in contact with people who find themselves a part of a world drug community, the Narcotics Management Bureau (NCB) has advised a particular courtroom which is listening to a plea for bail to the 23-year-old who was arrested from a cruise off Mumbai throughout a raid by the company by which banned narcotics had been seized. Earlier, Particular Decide V V Patil, listening to issues associated to the Narcotics Medication and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act, mentioned the courtroom would hear the bail plea on Wednesday after the NCB mentioned there was “no excessive urgency” to listen to the appliance and sought per week to file an affidavit. The defence mentioned Aryan Khan was “falsely implicated” and releasing him on bail wouldn’t cease the probe.
Aryan Khan was arrested on October 3 after the NCB raided a Goa-bound cruise ship off the Mumbai coast and claimed to have recovered medication from some individuals. He’s at the moment in judicial custody and lodged on the Arthur Highway jail in Mumbai. He approached the particular courtroom for bail on October 8 after his plea for a similar was rejected by a Justice of the Peace’s courtroom final week on the bottom that it didn’t have the jurisdiction to resolve the matter.
Right here’s what the NCB advised the courtroom on Wednesday to argue towards bail for Aryan Khan:
• Aryan Khan would procure contraband from his buddy Arbaz Service provider, who was additionally arrested together with him.
• Aryan Khan is in contact with individuals who’re part of ‘worldwide drug community’ for unlawful procurement of medicine.
• He could tamper with proof, could affect witnesses, contemplating accused holds an influential place within the society.
• On CCTV footage of cruise raid, NCB mentioned ‘such a requirement would trigger nice prejudice to the continued investigation’
• Allegation of false implication unfaithful and deceptive, says NCB
• Relevance of CCTV footage might be determined on the time of trial