Elements required- 300 gm pork, 2 tablespoon peanut oil, 3 cloves crushed garlic, 2 chopped tomato, 3 tablespoon fish sauce, 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, 1½ cup rice, 2 eggs, 1 onion, 2 tbsp coriander leaves, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/4 cup rooster inventory, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and salt as per style.
- Wash the rice correctly and prepare dinner it until it’s 90% cooked. Maintain the cooked rice in a bowl.
- Beat two eggs in a pan. Add salt and black pepper powder and blend properly. Warmth 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the overwhelmed eggs and prepare dinner the omelette. Now roughly chop it and set it apart.
- Warmth 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic and onion. Saute for two minutes. Now add small pork items. Stir fry them for five minutes.
- Now add boiled rice and blend properly. Now add all of the components of the sauce (fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and rooster inventory). Add chopped omelette, tomatoes, spring onions and coriander.
- Cook dinner for 2 extra minutes by stirring frivolously and serve. (picture credits- istock)